Mission: “Enhancing education for students of Hood River County School District by providing financial support for programs, services, and scholarships.”
Vision: “A community that values and supports education, where students are prepared to succeed, and where teachers are supported and valued in their work.”
Values: The HRCEF Board identified the following core values to help guide the organization through its work:
- Creativity and innovation in teaching.
- Excellent education for all students.
- Access to educational resources for all students.
- A healthy local public school system.
- Community involvement in public schools.
- Student involvement in service to the community.
- Education that can support/fulfill local employment opportunities.
- Students demonstrating personal educational achievement.
- Diversity in educational opportunities.
- Sustainable Organization